Monday, January 11, 2010

Installed Shower Pan over Weekend

Installing a Mortar Shower Pan for a Ceramic Tile Shower

By Mark J. Donovan

Well I pretty much spent the entire weekend installing a shower pan for a ceramic tile shower. Though I have a few sore muscles today, I am pleased to say that it is all done and looks great. And I am positive it won’t leak!

A few weeks back I removed all of the old ceramic tile and cement backer board from my 3’x3’ master bath shower. So this weekend, I installed a new mortar shower pan and cement backer board in preparation for new ceramic tile.

I also filmed the entire shower pan installation process and took tons of still pictures. I have already incorporated the new pictures into my latest revision of the “Shower Pan Membrane Liner Installation Ebook”.

Installing a mortar shower pan and membrane liner is a fairly complicated project, however my Ebook provides step-by-step instructions and pictures to enable you to install your own mortar shower pan and membrane liner. You can immediately download a copy of my Ebook at “Shower Pan Membrane Liner Installation Ebook”.

Later this week I will release a new “How to Install a Mortar Shower Pan” video. Look for it on HomeAdditionPlus.com, as well as on various video webhosting sites.

No comments: