Monday, October 03, 2011

Best Shower Pan Installation Guide

Look no Further than HomeAdditionPlus.com when Selecting an Ebook on How to Install a Shower Pan

By Mark J. Donovan (CEO and Founder of HomeAdditionPlus.com)

My “Shower Pan Membrane Liner Installation” Ebook continues to be the best guide on the market for installing mortar shower pans. When it comes to installing shower pans for custom ceramic tile showers there is simply not a better guide on the market. The “Shower Pan Membrane Liner Installation” Ebook provides step-by-step instructions on how to install a shower pan, and each section includes helpful instructional pictures. It’s also comprehensive. My ebook covers everything from framing the shower stall area to making the finishing touches on the mortared shower curb. And it’s not just me saying so!

Listed below are just a few of the comments from homeowners who have purchased my shower pan installation guide over the years.

“Hi, I purchased your ebook and I must say, I'm very satisfied with it. Thanks much!” Marcy P. July/2011

"Hi Mark, I am getting ready to do a custom shower so I purchased your Ebook on the subject. I find it very thorough. Thank You!" Bob A. April/09

“Mark, The shower pan and membrane liner Ebook is exactly what I've been looking for.” Richard C. June/09

So before you start installing your own shower pan order my “Shower Pan Liner Installation” Ebook from HomeAdditionPlus.com. It’s inexpensive and will save you a fortune. Keep in mind that just one small leak in a shower pan could cost you thousands of dollars in damages and repairs. Don’t let it happen to you!

No comments: